Friday, 6 January 2012

Foil and Felt Tips

Image Above: Foil covered salmon parr lures (Prototype)

I am little further down the road with my new lures; the next steps are finish and texture. So I got the tin foil out and began experimenting embossing patterns on it and then laying it over the lures, the above image shows the results so far. For colour I used some permanent makers rather than get the airbrush out just yet. Hopefully over the next week I will experiment with the airbrush and post the final versions on my blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul. Great job, I can not wait to paint with airbrush. :) I greet Sylvester